All citEcar Electric Vehicles are built in our Gainesville, Florida facility. This four seater street legal golf cart can travel up to fifty miles per charge. We fully load this vehicle with features such as made on board smart chargers, aluminum rims, a digital dashboard, powered beverage cooler, street legal package with 17 digit vin number, upgraded 4kw motor, Curtis Sepex controller, and wood grain accents. The on board smart charger we include is made in the USA and plugs into a standard wall outlet. Street legal golf carts and low speed vehicles can be driven on roads that are 35mph or less. Be sure to check your local laws as some cities have exceptions. For more information or to find out what colors are currently in stock, please contact us at (352) 376-6275.
We also have rain enclosures available for an additional charge. Please visit our accessories page to view available additions.
- Full dimensions(feet): 8.75' x 4' x 6.4'
- Ground Clearance(inches): 5"
- Max Forward Speed: 20-25mph
- Max Load Capacity: 800lbs
- Max Grade: Up to 20%
- Motor: 4000W (5.5HP)
- Running Distance: up to 50 miles
- Tires: 205/50-10
- Standard Features: 10" aluminum rims, light package, horn, wood grain package, 12v power outlet, digital dashboard, street legal
- Batteries: Trojan (Made in USA)
- Controller: Curtis (Made in USA)
- Charger: Eagle On Board (Made in USA)
- Brakes: 4 wheel hydraulic with hand brake
- Suspension: Front and rear plate spring + cylinder hydraulic shock absorber
- Windshield: DOT with Wiper
- Wheelbase: 66.9"
- Turning Radius: 10 Feet
- Outside Left tire to Outside Right tire: 40"
- Center Left tire to Center Right tire: 34"
- Inside Left tire to Inside right tire: 28"
citEcar Electric Vehicles can be delivered anywhere in the continental United States through open air or enclosed transport. For our international customers, shipping directly to your port of choice is available.
We at citEcar Electric Vehicles have access to a network of automobile trailers that transport up the east coast and across to the west coast on a regular basis. When possible, vehicles can be shipped in enclosed trailers to deliver your new vehicle in showroom condition for an additional charge.
Shipping costs are going to depend on the number of miles needing to be traveled along with the quantity of units being shipped at the same time. We will work with our network of carriers to obtain the best price possible for your shipment. All carriers used are fully licensed and insured. To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us so we can obtain one for you.