The citEcar 6pr XLC (stands for Extra Long Charge) has the longest range in our entire low speed vehicle fleet. By combining the most efficient and powerful motor available, the largest capacity batteries available, and an extremely power 280 watt USA made solar panel, we are able to offer a low speed vehicle with one of the longest (if not THE longest) range in the low speed vehicle industry. Be sure to watch the video as we tested this vehicle for the first time and were able to drive 105 miles on a single charge! All citEcar Electric Vehicles are built in our Gainesville, Florida facility. For more information or to find out what colors are currently in stock, please contact us at (352) 376-6275.
- Full dimensions(feet): 11.6' x 4' x 6.1'
- Ground Clearance(inches): 5"
- Max Forward Speed: 20-25mph
- Max Load Capacity: 800lbs
- Max Grade: Up to 20%
- Motor: 5KW AC (6.9HP)
- Running Distance: up to 105 miles*
- Tires: 205/50-10
- Standard Features: 10" aluminum rims, light package, horn, wood grain steering wheel, wood grain dashboard, wood grain back rests, digital speedometer, 12v power outlet, digital dashboard, solar panel, street legal under low speed vehicle laws
- Batteries: 8pcs Trojan 145 (Made in USA)
- Controller: Curtis Sepex 1236 (Made in USA)
- Charger: Eagle On Board (Made in USA)
- Brakes: 4 wheel hydraulic with hand brake
- Suspension: Front and rear plate spring + cylinder hydraulic shock absorber
- Windshield: DOT with Wiper
- Wheelbase: 96.5"
- Turning Radius: 12 Feet
* Range will vary based on stoppage time, driving conditions, and top speed
Shipping InformationcitEcar Electric Vehicles can be delivered anywhere in the continental United States through open air or enclosed transport. For our international customers, shipping directly to your port of choice is available.
We at citEcar Electric vehicles have access to a network of automobile trailers that transport up the east coast and across to the west coast on a regular basis. When possible, vehicles can be shipped in enclosed trailers to deliver your new vehicle in showroom condition for an additional charge.
Shipping costs are going to depend on the number of miles needing to be traveled along with the quantity of units being shipped at the same time. We will work with our network of carriers to obtain the best price possible for your shipment. All carriers used are fully licensed and insured. To obtain a shipping quote, please contact us so we can obtain one for you.