The citEcar 6pr XLC (stands for Extra Long Charge) has the longest range in our entire low speed vehicle fleet. By combining the most efficient and powerful motor available, the largest capacity batteries available, and an extremely power 280 watt USA made solar panel, we are able to offer a low speed vehicle with one of the longest (if not THE longest) range in the low speed vehicle industry. Be sure to watch the video as we tested this vehicle for the first time and were able to drive 105 miles on a single charge! All citEcar Electric Vehicles are built in our Charleston, South Carolina facility. For more information or to find out what colors are currently in stock, please contact us at (866) 542-8677.
- Full dimensions(feet): 11.6' x 4' x 6.1'
- Ground Clearance(inches): 5"
- Max Forward Speed: 20-25mph
- Max Load Capacity: 800lbs
- Max Grade: Up to 20%
- Motor: 5KW AC (6.9HP)
- Running Distance: up to 105 miles*
- Tires: 205/50-10
- Standard Features: 10" aluminum rims, light package, horn, wood grain steering wheel, wood grain dashboard, wood grain back rests, digital speedometer, 12v power outlet, digital dashboard, solar panel, street legal under low speed vehicle laws
- Batteries: 8pcs Trojan 145 (Made in USA)
- Controller: Curtis Sepex 1236 (Made in USA)
- Charger: Eagle On Board (Made in USA)
- Brakes: 4 wheel hydraulic with hand brake
- Suspension: Front and rear plate spring + cylinder hydraulic shock absorber
- Windshield: DOT with Wiper
- Wheelbase: 96.5"
- Turning Radius: 12 Feet
* Range will vary based on stoppage time, driving conditions, and top speed